Friday, April 13, 2012

Hotel/Motel with a little extra?

I am looking for a hotel, really more like a motel - I%26#39;m not a big fan of interior corridors- in Rhode Island not too far from Providence that has a little something more. a fireplace, a jacuzzi, cottages something like that. I also need a smoking room. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Hotel/Motel with a little extra?

Try Hotel Dolce Villa

Hotel/Motel with a little extra?

That combination of requirements will be difficult to meet. Most motels don%26#39;t have those amenities, and anything that does probably will be more of a hotel. The smoking need is an issue, too. Dolce Villa is a non-smoking establishment. I don%26#39;t know about the Hotel Providence, which would have the bells and whistles. Other than that, the larger chain-type hotels will have some extras (Westin, Marriot, Biltmore). Most B%26amp;Bs, where you%26#39;re more likely to find fireplaces and jacuzzis, are non-smoking.


The Johnson and Wales Inn is in Seekonk, MA ( 6 miles from downtown Providence and 14 miles from the airport according to their website.) http://www.jwinn.com/

I just called to check and they DO have a few smoking rooms. They also have fireplaces and colonial decor, so maybe this will do.

Enjoy-

mas


Call Jacobs Hill Inn in Seekonk. I don%26#39;t know about the smoking rooms, though.

  • my computer wont turn on
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment