Friday, April 13, 2012

new year, new move

i will be relocating from fla to providence in 2 weeks, alone. i have lived north and south most of my life and now i just wanted a change. my new apt is off atwell, and i know i am close to alot of cool things and from reading your messages , providence seems like an awesome choice. i have no job, i need one. been a teacher and have done sales, retail, hotel/hospitality most of life. just want to work with nice ppl and meet new friends. if anyone has any suggestions, male or female i am open to hear it. i have my dogs but will need adults to chill with. thanks for hearing my new saga,,



new year, new move


If you have been a teacher (or at least have a college degree,) you can do substiture teaching. Some schools are tough, but if you have experience, you might know how to handle this. Also check Pawtucket RI school system. From friends, I hear this pays best.



new year, new move


Welcome to RI! I hope you%26#39;re bringing warm clothes; it%26#39;s been milder than usual this winter, but that%26#39;s changing now. If you%26#39;re off Atwells Ave, you%26#39;ll be close to the RI College area, so there may be opportunities to connect there/attend events. Providence College is close as well. And you%26#39;re not far from the downtown area, too. Taking a few classes is a great way to meet people.




Welcome.





I live near the Connecticut/Rhode Island state line. I have lived in many places in the United States - and I tell everyone, pound for pound, Rhode Island, a tiny state, beats them all. I lived in Cailfornia, and saw less of the beach than I do in Rhode Island. The climate here is nice. Long, warm, humid summers (I like the sun and sand), nice mild fall days in October and November, and a short, moderate winter. It snows far less in Rhode Island, than the states to the north or New York state.





There is great history, seafood, nightlife in Providence, great schools, and everything is close. You can go north to New England and ski if thats your thing, NYC and Boston are only a few hours, or you can get to most of the cities in the Mid-Atlantic quick (Phildelphia, Bailtmore, Washington, DC).





You%26#39;ll be happy here.


  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment