Friday, April 13, 2012

B&B Newport for a wedding

I have been looking at B%26amp;B%26#39;s that are under $200.00 per night.



This is what I have come up with. I would really like someone%26#39;s views on this list. :





Spring Seasons Inn



Samuel Durfie House



Victorian Ladies



I need this for Fri %26amp; Sat nights June 1st %26amp; 2nd





I really would like to keep the prices around $150.00 - $175.00/nite





Any other suggestions: Middletown would also work, or a hotel would also work. Thanks,



B%26amp;B Newport for a wedding


Thanks with info about Providence but I really only want Newport, or Middletown. Anyone know anything about the B%26amp;B';s I listed? Thanks,



B%26amp;B Newport for a wedding


Check out the Elliott Boss House in Newport. I believe we paid around $175 per night. They are located in ';the point'; section of Newport. A nice walk into town.





Jenni





http://www.elliottboss.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment