Friday, April 13, 2012

Newport Winery and Dinner Train

Does anyone have any reviews of the Newport Winery or any other wineries in the area? Also, I just saw there is a dinner train?! What is that like?! Is it worth it? I%26#39;ll be visiting in March.

Newport Winery and Dinner Train

Sakonnett Winery in Little Compton is the more popular of the ones in the area....but have only been in the summer....

The Dinner Train in my opinion would be far down on my list of things to do, unless you really love trains....it does not take you through very scenic areas of Aquidneck Island....mostly just behind the Naval Base...with views of Narragansett Bay occasionally.....that%26#39;s just my 2 cents....

Newport Winery and Dinner Train

Greenvale Vinyards in Portsmouth isn%26#39;t much further than Npt Vinyards, a much nicer setting, and a nice drive.

  • mac studio fix powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment