Friday, April 13, 2012

Block Island in Mid-October

My boyfriend and I have the option of staying at Neptune House on Block Island in mid-October (oct. 13 - 20). I read a few reviews that said not to stay on Block island in Oct. as everything is closed by then. Anyone else have thoughts? I could only find two reviews about that time of year. It looks beautiful so we would love to be there then if possible but don%26#39;t want to go somewhere that is completely dead and no restaurants are open. Thanks!



Block Island in Mid-October


I stayed on Block Island for a 3day weekend in February something like 10yrs ago. yes, a lot was closed, but no, we did not starve to death. I remember it being really beautiful with the snow, and incredibly peaceful.



Block Island in Mid-October


There are plenty of people that live on the island year %26#39;round. Several restaurants and shops will be open. October isn%26#39;t the dead of winter and the island still gets plenty of day trippers then. It won%26#39;t be crowded by any stretch, but it will be beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment