Friday, March 30, 2012

Restaurant- ambience a must!

Hello,





I am taking my fiance to Newport for a birthday weekend and I am looking for a restaurant with my highest priority in ambience. My fiance is a vegetarian so unfortunately the usual steakhouse or seafood place will not do. Pronto was highly recommended in our conditions but if anyone knows of a non-stuffy, candle-lit, soft interior restuarant I would love the recommendation.





Thanks ahead!!



Restaurant- ambience a must!


The Spiced Pear or the White Horse Tavern Restaurants come to mind.



Restaurant- ambience a must!


Inn at Castle Hill





here%26#39;s their 3 course dinner menu:





castlehillinn.com/Dining/Menus/Dinner_Menu/





Also, Tuckers:





http://www.tuckersbistro.com/




I would suggest the Rhumbline in the Point Section of Npt- but like Prontos %26amp; other restaurants like you want they can sometimes be loud I would think the White Horse Tavern %26amp; restaurants at Inns would be quieter.




Both my husband and I are vegetarian, and are staying in Newport this weekend. Although I%26#39;ve never been there, I found this restaurant online...which looks like a nice Italian place...with (to my surprise) a FULL vegetarian menu.



http://www.luciarestaurant.com/index.html






Castlehill has the best atmosphere by far. They offer vegetarian selections on their menu. The setting is spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment