Friday, March 30, 2012

All-I-Can-Eat

The restaurant at the Marriott had a terrific all-you-can-eat for Thanksgiving...is there any place that has it during the summer?



Thanks!



All-I-Can-Eat


Not that I can think of, other than a Chinese Restaurant in Middletown.....or several brunch buffets on a Sunday.....





What sort of meal are you looking for? There are some that serve ';heartier'; portions than others.....although other than brunch, you%26#39;re not going to find ';all you can eat';....especially in the summer, unfortunately.





There is an all you can eat lobster place in Charlestown, RI...called the Nordic Lodge.....





ttp://www.nordiclodge.com/





but nothing like that in Newport unfortunately.....



All-I-Can-Eat


put an ';h'; before that link.....sorry there%26#39;s no edit.




Wow! Nordic looks like quite the place. What I%26#39;m looking for in Newport are oysters, clams, lobster. (Doesn%26#39;t everyone?) As I wrote, Fathoms has a great Thanksgiving Buffet. Every time I%26#39;m in Town I buy lobsters at the docks and steam them in my room but shucking a lot of clams and oysters is a project. I really would appreciate any help. Thanks!




Milemarker0, do you know of a Sunday buffet that fits my wishes?




There is a large sunday brunch at the bay voyage inn in jamestown - just across the bridge.




Thank you, dylanmcd. That looks like the spot!



Jay




That would be my suggestion as well.....I%26#39;m still getting over the part where you steam your lobsters in you room.....how do you do that...????




The timeshares we stay in have a full kitchen!




Bins





Steaming lobsters in your room? All the local places will steam them for ya - for a buck!




I walk across the street, meet the boats when they come in and then have a feast chez moi. It%26#39;s cheaper and a lot more fun than going to a restaurant!

No comments:

Post a Comment