Friday, March 30, 2012

Stone House Club

My husband and I are looking to get away for a long weekend to the Newport area. However, we would like to stay somewhere serene and quiet and heard about the village of Little Compton. My concern is that I%26#39;ve heard the Inn is up for sale and have not been able to see any pictures of the rooms or much of the inside for that matter. Does anyone have any comments (other than the 3 I%26#39;ve read) about this facility and its accomodations, food, etc...?



Sue in Hilldale, NJ



Stone House Club


I%26#39;ve been going to the Stone House Club for years with my family.The location is it%26#39;s greatest asset.The rooms are clean and okay-nothing to write home about.The food is okay-again-nothing special.You can walk to beautiful beaches and there are wonderful little food markets nearby.Most weekends in summer the Stone House hosts weddings and wedding parties and it can be loud. We only go during the week now. The area is very,very nice! Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment