Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Radisson Hotel - Airport

I have read the reviews at this hotel and feel pretty good about booking a room for the night before I fly out. I understand it is right at the airport. Is it noisy because of the location? I didn%26#39;t see any comments that it was, but someone else suggested it could be. Any comments would help me. Thanks!



Radisson Hotel - Airport


Just had breakfast with the Easter Bunny at this hotel, do not recall hearing any planes at all. From this hotel you can walk to Bertucci%26#39;s, Legal Sea Foods and the local hangout, Dave%26#39;s Bar and Grill. I believe hotel also has a shuttle service if looking to get out and about.



Radisson Hotel - Airport


Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. That is exactly what I wanted to know. I also have a reservation at Comfort Inn on Post Road which is much cheaper. I%26#39;m still holding out for my first choice. Thanks again!!!




Pahhobbs,


I live two minutes from the airport so am quite familiar with the area. I%26#39;ll keep checking back to see if you have any further


?%26#39;s.


Brenda




I love this website! Thank you so much for your kindness Brenda. I%26#39;m looking forward to spending a little time in your area. I am always just in and out.




if possible, you may want to see if the airport shuttle will drop you off at the Providence Place Mall for a few hours.



From there, you can either walk up College Hill towards RISD to have a look around their museum or around Thayer St and the Brown campus. Or go up around the Dunkin Donuts Ctr and up Atwells Ave into Federal Hill, Providence%26#39;s ';Little Italy';. Or if the ocean is what you are after, we have several beaches to walk on right here in Warwick. Head to Oakland Beach for clamcakes and chowder at Iggy%26#39;s. Just a thought for your one night here.




Hey Bamor,





Just back from stay at airport area. Thanks for all the great tips. I%26#39;ll tell you that the Comfort Inn was great. The staff was very friendly and the shuttle was great. He would have taken us where ever we wanted to go within reason! We went to Dave%26#39;s for lunch and dinner! It is the most fun place around. I told them that you told me about them on the forum. The food was fabulous and the beer nice and cold. The shuttle took us back for dinner. They were right there to pick us up when we called. That is a wonderful feature of that hotel.





Just wanted to say thank you again. I can%26#39;t wait to get back there and make a point to stay overnight again.

No comments:

Post a Comment