Thursday, April 26, 2012

help! 5th year

I%26#39;m in charge of arranging a trip to Newport for our 5th year anniversary and I%26#39;m clueless about Newport (never been there).





Does anybody have any good suggestions on where to stay and eat. My wife is kind of a hotel/B%26amp;B snob so it needs to be fairly upscale!





Thanks,



DBradford



help! 5th year


Castle Hill maybe. At least for a meal, anyway. Beautiful ocean views.



help! 5th year


Thank you! That%26#39;s where I booked.




Try the Hydrangea House -- it looks great online (we%26#39;ll be trying it in July). Seems to me it is one of the nicer places to stay there. Check %26amp; I think you%26#39;ll find good reports about it online.




Castlehill without a doubt. You will not be disappointed. It is absolutely lovely with an unsurpassed location.




Try the Brinley Victorian Inn (www.brinleyvictorian.com). They have 16 rooms, all renovated in the last 6 years or so with private baths (some with jacuzzi). They are centrally located and offer a warm home-like atmosphere. We have been visting them every year ( since 1995) and always have a wonderful time.




Hi, I dont know if you have left already but if you want a great burger or other pub food, go to the Brick Alley Pub! Its great. For upscale dinner try the black pearl - yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment