Friday, April 27, 2012

is newport onshore good?

Looking to use some timeshare weeks to take a family vacation. I see no reviews on the Newport Onshore, 405 thames st. Is this a nice resort and nice location with quality amenities?



is newport onshore good?


If you are into timeshares the best reviews are on www.tug2.net.



Onshore rates high....I have it booked for the end of March.



is newport onshore good?


yes, npt onshore is nice, in a great area for touring. What time of year?




We had a wonderful experience at the Newprt Onshore. Great service in the office, adequate parking, spacious and comfortable accomodations with great views, nice heated pool. Great location (walk to most everything in Newport). Overall a wonderful getaway!




Newport Onshore just went through a major renovation 2 years ago. New everything. I am biased becuase I own many weeks there but I have a lot of pictures on my website. Newport is expensive in the summer but I am currently looking for a place in Key west for teh winter and to my surprise that is more expensive.





I love Newport for the location and summertime fun. based on the posting guidelines I can not give you the website but if you want to emial me I can send you a link.





jrizzo@oceanstaterentals.com.


  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment