Friday, April 27, 2012

Providence solo? restaurants?

Any suggestions for restaurants I won%26#39;t feel like a complete dork dining in alone? (or just good restaurants) I%26#39;ll be there for three days, mostly for business, but plan to get out and do some things when I can. Thanks for any input.

Providence solo? restaurants?

There are so many wonderful restaurants to pick from in Providence.

I would go with a more casual pub style one not sure what your comfort level is many times you can eat at the bar and still enjoy the save great cuisine.

Here is a list of restaurants with links and phone numbers. A phone call will give you a feel of the reception you will experience at each

www.inn-providence-ri.com/restaurants.shtml

for things to do in Providence reference

inn-providence-ri.com/destinationsPR.shtml

Bring some warm cloths and have fun!

Providence solo? restaurants?

No problem eating alone in Providence. We are home to Johnson and Wales U, Emerils%26#39; alma mater, probably the 2nd or 3rd best cooking school in the US. Don%26#39;t miss some of our fabulous restaurants because you are solo. My favorite: Pot au Feu- downstairs. (ps I have eaten solo in many cities large and small, Amrican and European. I always bring a book or magazine just in case something makes me feel the need to occupy myself. usually don%26#39;t need it.)

  • is it tough being a woman
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment