Friday, April 27, 2012

Little Compton Vacation - October 2006

My wife, 4 year old son and I would like to come for vacation in the Little Compton area this fall. One of my fondest memories from my youth was a two week summer vacation in Little Compton in a large cottage on the cliffs that looked out to sea.



We belong to a condo vacation club so need to locate a seaside condo somewhere in the vicinity. Can you suggest any nice ones in Little Compton or relatively close by? We prefer one on the ocean with one or two bedrooms and a fireplace. Thank you for any suggestions!! David@SEIGuides.com



Little Compton Vacation - October 2006


I also spent time there in my youth and haven%26#39;t been in a few years but what you are requeting is, I believe, near impossible. There are NO resorts or time shares in that area. If I%26#39;m correct, then to this day Little Compton remains uncommercial and pure.





Newport should be you closest alternative but then you have lost what you wish to recreate.

No comments:

Post a Comment