Thursday, April 26, 2012

Looking for friendly service/accomodations in early June

We haven%26#39;t been to Block Island in several years. Now some friends



want us to recommend somewhere for a weekend in June.



Every hotel and B %26amp; B I look at in TripAdvisor has mixed reviews



regarding rooms/friendliness/service.





I can explain the general atmosphere of most places, but given the very mixed reviews, I%26#39;m not sure I can recommend a particular place where friendly service can be assured. Has anyone stayed anywhere within the last year and been happy with their particular room and the overall attitude of all the people they came in contact with, associated with the place they stayed. Thank you in advance , for your help.



Looking for friendly service/accomodations in early June


The 1991 House on th eisland is superb!



Looking for friendly service/accomodations in early June


I think that they meant to say the 1661 house!




Rose Hill Farm is nice and low key. Also Bellevue House is decent - inexpensive, shared baths, but true Island atmosphere




We are also coming to the island this year and with 2 kids 6 and 8 and are looking for fun, beachy comfortable accomodations. Any recommondations?




My wife and I have enjoyed the Blue Dory (2 years ago) and Spring House (several times). Did not really like the Harbor View or National (noise and poor service). Friends or ours stayed at Rose Farm and really liked it.





Pelli-If you are going with kids 6 and 8 I would suggest looking into renting a house or condo.

No comments:

Post a Comment