Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bike rentals?

I am planning a trip to Block Island in a few weeks. I will be taking the ferry from New London, CT with a friend and arriving on foot, so we will most likely want to rent a bike to get around.





Are there recommendations for a reputable rental place? Is there anywhere close by to where the ferry ports? What is a typical daily rate?





Thanks.



Bike rentals?


Hi:





I dont know the name of the place but last time I went to block island my old bike fell off of the bike rack on the car and was destroyed. We went on anyway and I walked straight off of the ferry to the bike shop directly in front of me to rent a bike. They were pleasant and I had a great bike and a nice trip.





I%26#39;m sorry I dont remember the name of it but I know it was right there like the first thing we came to when we walked off of the ferry - very easy to find.



Bike rentals?


HI





There is also a place called Aldo%26#39;s. They have a selection of mopeds and bikes. As soon as you get off the boat, walk across the street under an arch and you will see Aldo%26#39;s.. Hopefully this helps.




It sounds like Aldo%26#39;s is where I went too - I remember the arch now.

No comments:

Post a Comment