Thursday, April 26, 2012

I need information...

Anyone who can give me information on the best way to commute in Rhode Island? specifically in Middletown?



1.How much is the standard rate for taxi cabs?



2.What are the best places to go? cool bars at night and places to visit during the day.



Any other basic info will help...







I need information...


';Commute'; makes it sound like you%26#39;re moving there for work and/or school. If I called that right, the Website for Rhode Island%26#39;s mass transit authority is:





http://www.ripta.com





There you%26#39;ll find all the info on buses, ';trolleys,'; ferries, etc.





I%26#39;ll leave the word on area attractions and partying hotspots to the locals :-)



I need information...


Thank you. Greatly appreciated.



I just want to know as to the best form of transpo in R.I for transfer from one place to another, since I will not be driving. :)




Hi I would just like to know if there is a Filipino Community in R.I?

No comments:

Post a Comment