Friday, April 27, 2012

Lighthouse Inn at Gallilee - Looking good

There has been a lot of discussion about the Lighthouse Inn (also formerly known at the Dutch Inn). No one seemed to know if it was opened for business of not. I was in Galillee recently and noticed that it looked open so I stopped in. The hotel lobby was clean and remodeled. The staff was friendly as well as customer oriented. They explained that the hotel was reopened recently under new management and they were doing all that they could to bring back the fine reputation that hotel once had. They noted the the pool area had been remodeled and would be continuing to make improvements and upgrades to the guests rooms. There is also a new Steak restaurant adjacent to the hotel lobby which appeared to be clean and appealing.


While I can%26#39;t comment on a stay at this hotel yet, I won%26#39;t hesitate to stay there.




Lighthouse Inn at Gallilee - Looking good


This is much appreciated! I%26#39;ll have a look-see when I%26#39;m headed to BI this fall.



Lighthouse Inn at Gallilee - Looking good


I stayed here with my 12 year old daughter for a last minute getaway from CT for two nights last August. It was fine, nothing spectactular really, but it was clean. It has a great location which I really liked, and you can%26#39;t beat avialability on such short notice! I%26#39;d go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment